[asterisk-users] Integration with Social Media, Email and Web call center

Tiago Geada tiago.geada at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 10:03:56 CST 2013

Hi,

We before, used facebook graph api (json) on a php script.
php would check new posts every minute, and write a new .call file into
asterisk, with a sort of TTS

call would go on queue, and once a member picks it up, he hears 'new
facebook call from, bla bla, stating bla bla bla'
He would then proceed to reply the facebook post (in our case also done in
our software that would post back to FB via graph api)