[asterisk-users] Integration with Social Media, Email and Web call center

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Thu Jan 24 09:28:36 CST 2013

This is how I would see the process working
1.  use curl/wget to query Facebook (etc.)
2.  determine whether we are to drop a call into the queue or just process a
message
3.  determine agent availability through AMI process or asterisk -rx
process.
4.  drop the call into the queue or place the message if the agent is
available
5.  if the agent is unavailable, do alternate process.