[asterisk-users] Meetme and MEETME_EXIT_CONTEXT

Jonas Kellens jonas.kellens at telenet.be
Thu Feb 21 03:21:04 CST 2013

> Hello,
>
> what is the equivalent parameter of X in the ConfBridge()-command ?
>
> How can you exit ConfBridge by pressing a digit ?
>

> Concerning MeetMe() :
> Verbosity is 25 and I still don't see anything on the console or in
> the logs when pressing '0' (zero).
>

> Kind regards,
> Jonas.
>

> On 02/20/2013 03:32 PM, Rusty Newton wrote:

Hello,

I've tried now from Cisco SPA 508G and from Yealink T-28 to exit
Meetme() by pressing '0' (zero) but no success.

As I said, to log in I need to give password 12340 and that goes very
well ! Once inside the conference room, I can press any digit : nothing
happens. Nothing in the logs about DTMF being received.

To exit the whole conferencing thing I can press # and that also
succeeds ! So I don't think it has anything to do with DTMF-troubles.

I've taken a pcap trace on the Yealink T-28. Where can I find the DTMF ?
I can filter SIP, but no DTMF. To check if they were well send...

Kind regards,
Jonas.