[asterisk-users] Can't detect remote answer

Kevin Wright kev.lee.wright at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 15:48:31 CST 2013

I finally got an answer on IRC, turns out the problem was callprogress=yes
(a.k.a. screwupmycalls=yes).  Changing it to no and dropping the r seemed
to work.  I'd like the feature to work properly, but it's more important
that I'm able to actually make calls :)

I *am* now stuck with a long pause before I hear the outgoing ringing
though. Not sure if there's anything I can do to tackle that one.