[asterisk-users] Digium TE220 supported protocol

Benoit maverick at maverick.eu.org
Tue Jan 20 04:15:28 CST 2009

Benoit a écrit :
> Laurent a écrit :
>

>> Did you check (like with a multimeter or something similar) the
>> connectivity of your cable ? the first E1 crossover cable I made
>> had a problem (entirely my own fault) and I thought it didn't
>> work. The way I checked was by connecting the two ports of the
>> Digium card with the crossover cable, and when I saw the LEDs turn
>> red I knew my cable was not good.
>>
>> Then of course perhaps your gateway has not been setup yet, as you
>> mentionned.
>>
>> Good luck!
>>

> By the way, do you/someone know if their is a need for "termination
> resistor" like
> in this BRI crossover cable that was posted a few time ago:
>
> http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2006-August/162227.html
> http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/attachments/20060809/113c5579/isdn-bri-crossover.gif
>

> ?

Also, while now the ISDN link is up, and we are able to make some calls
thru the new line, we have two error messages
going on the asterisk console:

When asterisk start, or when the PRI reset, every channel trigger this
message:
[Jan 19 21:01:17] ERROR[13512]: chan_dahdi.c:8413 dahdi_pri_error: !!
Unexpected Channel selection 3
   -- B-channel 0/1 successfully restarted on span 2
[Jan 19 21:01:17] ERROR[13512]: chan_dahdi.c:8413 dahdi_pri_error: !!
Unexpected Channel selection 3
   -- B-channel 0/2 successfully restarted on span 2
And this one:
    "Unable to handle return result on switchtype 5!"
happen on a regular basis, i'm not sure but it look like jsute before
the outgoing call is bridged to the internal extension.