[asterisk-users] Digium TE220 supported protocol

Benoit maverick at maverick.eu.org
Tue Jan 20 04:10:40 CST 2009

Laurent a écrit :
> Le 19.01.2009 08:50, Benoit a écrit :
>
>> Laurent a écrit :
>>

>> Well, the telcos techs said a straight cable should do the trick, but
>> since i didn't get any isdn link up
>> with the straight, i built a crossover like what you described, with no
>> luck either.
>>

> Did you check (like with a multimeter or something similar) the
> connectivity of your cable ? the first E1 crossover cable I made
> had a problem (entirely my own fault) and I thought it didn't
> work. The way I checked was by connecting the two ports of the
> Digium card with the crossover cable, and when I saw the LEDs turn
> red I knew my cable was not good.
>
> Then of course perhaps your gateway has not been setup yet, as you
> mentionned.
>
> Good luck!

By the way, do you/someone know if their is a need for "termination
resistor" like
in this BRI crossover cable that was posted a few time ago:

http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2006-August/162227.html
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/attachments/20060809/113c5579/isdn-bri-crossover.gif

?