[asterisk-users] wrapuptime?

Lenz Emilitri lenz.loway at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 09:03:14 CST 2009

As it is done today, the wrap-up time is not terribly useful in Asterisk, as
it is fixed-length. If you need to implement it in a real-life scenario, it
 would be better to pause the agent when the call is through and have him
unpause manually when he's done the wrap-up; this way you get a measurable
metric as well.

Just my two eurocents,
l.

--