[asterisk-users] problem transferring calls some of the times

Raúl Gómez C. nachogomez at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 09:29:37 CST 2008

Ian,

I'm having *THE SAME PROBLEM* and I've noticed that when a transfer fail
(only happens when receptionist dial an external number) the call is marker
as "NO ANSWER" in the CDR, even when the call *HAS BEEN ANSWERED* by the
other party (the callee). See my previous post below.

http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2008-February/206228.html

http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2008-February/206533.html

So I think Asterisk doesn't want to transfer calls that hasn't been
answered, *OR* maybe are the phone itself (since I have the EXACT phones you
have GXP-2000), that is causing the problem.

BTW: I have the same Asterisk, Zaptel and Libpri versions as you have.

Please check your CDR and look if the calls that has failed to transfer are
marked as "NO ANSWER".

Thanks, I hope we can solve this anytime soon...

--
Nacho
Linux Counter #156439