[asterisk-users] Answered Call marked as "NO ANSWER"

Raúl Gómez C. nachogomez at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 10:04:36 CST 2008

Hi list,

I'm having problems transferring certain calls made by the attendant between
the PSTN and to an internal extension. Although, transfers between the
majority of the calls ends successfully.

Debugin this, I've found that calls made to certain "numbers" (Telephony
Providers), aren't detected as ANSWERED in the CDR, so they are not properly
accounted (for billing), neither transferred to internals extensions.

How can I solve this??? Is this a incompatibility issue between
technologies??? Or just a config that I haven't made right???

Thanks in advance...

My Setup:

- Asterisk 1.4.17
- Sangoma Remora A400D HEC PCI Card (2 FXS / 10 FXO)
- Wanpipe 3.2.1
- Zaptel 1.4.7.1
- Grandstream GXP-2000 Phones

*zaptel.conf*
*# Autogenerated by /usr/local/sbin/sangoma/setup-sangoma -- do not hand
edit
# Zaptel Channels Configurations (zaptel.conf)
#
loadzone=us
defaultzone=us

#Sangoma A400 [slot:4 bus:16 span:1]
fxoks=1
fxoks=2
fxsks=3
fxsks=4
fxsks=5
fxsks=6
fxsks=7
fxsks=8
fxsks=9
fxsks=10
fxsks=11
fxsks=12*

*zapata.conf*
*;autogenerated by /usr/local/sbin/config-zaptel  do not hand edit
;Zaptel Channels Configurations (zapata.conf)
;
;For detailed zapata options, view /etc/asterisk/zapata.conf.orig

[trunkgroups]

[channels]
context=default
;usecallerid=yes