[asterisk-users] Polycom SP 601 Reboot Issue- Help!

Justin Hamade justhamade at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 23:01:42 MST 2007

I spoke with Polycom support recently.  By default the transport is set to
DNSnaptr but should be set to TCPpeferred.  I have written about it here:
http://justinhamade.blogspot.com/2007/04/polycom-presence-and-sip-500-errors.html

And make sure you upgrade.  2.1.1 just came out today with a lot of fixes,
upgrade to 2.0 at least.

Justin

On 4/25/07, Brad Sumrall <Brads at ftnco.com> wrote:

> Hard reset the phone first!
> Provision and see if it is fixed.
> No?
> Upgrade software (watch out for provisioning changes).
> Still rebooting?
> Downgrade software.
> Still rebooting?
>
> You now have a new door stop!