[Asterisk-Users] Problem with setting ringtones on Cisco 7960 phone.

Greg Mudd greg at iconicmind.com
Wed Mar 29 22:40:06 MST 2006

Hi All,
I am running into a problem setting the ringtones via _ALERT_INFO on the
Cisco 7960 phone.

I am using * 1.2.1 and have tried setting the variable to several
values.  I have also tried setting the phone's software to both 7.5 and
8.2 thinking that it might be a version issue, but with no success.

I have examined the packets and do see the ALERT_INFO header being sent,
but the phone is not responding.

~Greg