[Asterisk-Users] pause between queue calls for agents

Adrian Carter adrian at lei.net.au
Fri Jan 13 08:07:39 MST 2006

How would one go about incorporating that into the Dialplan ? I saw
those with the release of 1.2, but they seem to be more geared towards
'static' agents or the like... Not so much dynamic agents....

But i guess looking at their description, if one was to pause on all
queues that the Local/XXX was an agent of, you could achieve the
original posters desired out come and mine as well! :)

So is there a 'on hangup from agent call' dial plan trigger or something? :)

Also, slightly different topic, same kinda thing though.. how could one
get a global 'queue position' for the caller-announcements ... i.e....
if 3 queues running with 3 callers, then how could one have a 'global'
queue position.

And for those that say "How would it know which was 'next in queue'
across 3 queues with the same agents logged in"? Easy, same way a local
queue works: By taking the next highest priority/longest held call as
the 'next' call, and then work back using those metrics. Hmm.. that
would work well with a Global "Agent WrapUp Time"....

Hrm.....

BJ Weschke wrote:

>On 1/13/06, MorelCom <morel.mosolff at native-instruments.com> wrote:
>

>>Hi,
>>
>>I want to setup a pause/break between calls coming from a queue to an agent.
>>
>>If an agent is logged in only in one queue the wrapuptime parameter works. But
>>what can I do if the same agent is in more then one queue?
>>
>>I found no parameter to configure a pause after a (incomeing) call and the
>>next call
>>
>>(asterisk CVS-HEAD-04 / polycom ip500 sip phones)
>>

> With 1.2 and above, you can use PauseQueueMember and UnpauseQueueMember.
>
>--
>Bird's The Word Technologies, Inc.
>http://www.btwtech.com/

Adrian Carter
Technical Manager
Leading Edge Internet

Web	  http://www.lei.net.au http://support.lei.net.au
Direct    +61 2 6163 6162  Support 1 300 662 415
E-mail    cartera at lei.net.au