[Asterisk-Users] pause between queue calls for agents

Johann johann.hoehn at ecommerce.com
Fri Jan 13 13:23:11 MST 2006

If you have the same people answering on multiple queues...just use the same
queue internally.  You can tell the user they are being put in "sales" or
"billing" and they are actually going to the same place.  You can mark the
callerid name to something and track it in the queue_log(use the uniqueid to
find the call after it arrives in the queue).

The only reason to use multiple queues is if you want a different set of people
to answer them(or change the priority a set of people will get the call).

For the wrapup time...You could have the Dial() app use the 'g' option to
continue on in the dialplan and just do an articial wait of XX seconds.

--johann