[Asterisk-Users] Recording Calls at the phone

Michael Sampson msampson at yourccsteam.com
Mon Jan 9 07:21:34 MST 2006

Starting and stopping the recording is based off of the message taking
software which knows when I call is going on. They do make recording
devices that go in between the headset and phone, but they take
batteries. I can't really have a recording device running off batteries
in a call center. I think I'm just going to get SIP to FXO adapters and
run the recording control off the FXO port.

Michael Sampson
Information Systems Manager
Customer Contact Services
msampson at yourccsteam.com