[Asterisk-Users] Queue and SetGroup

James Murray jamesm at bestweb.net
Tue Mar 8 05:06:36 MST 2005

I manage the PBX system for a medium sized call center. Where all calls are distributed via a few call Queues. However I am having an issue where reps are being distributed calls regardless of wether they are on a call.
I have looked into using SetGroup but I don't think this works with Call Queues. I have also looked into incomingcalllimit and that seems to no longer work.  Any sugestions?

Not sure if it matters but I am using AgentCallbackLogin as a login method.