[Asterisk-Users] Re: What my IAXy could have been...

Daiku hiz--iax at islandnet.com
Tue Mar 8 04:37:08 MST 2005

Quoted message 21:00 05/03/07 +0100 ,  from Wilson Pickett:
>Farfon is in Pakistan, not China

Right (got that mixed up)... so 1 in Pakistan, 2 in China...

Quoted message 15:58 05/03/07 -0500, from C F:
>Well let's try to figure this out.
>1. The biggest telecommunications market in the world (at least mobile
>according to the latest reports, 125,000,000 mobile users).
>2. One of the countries in this world where calling long distance is
>still a luxury, so VOIP is almost a household item.
>Correct me if I'm wrong.

Not sure about the last point (could be accurate for cities like Shanghai),
but obviously something is developing fast over there. And their prices
look attractive, too (and China keeps her currency tied to the dollar).