[Asterisk-Users] Queue and SetGroup

Dennis Webb dwebb at delta-express.cc
Tue Mar 8 06:57:12 MST 2005

I use queues here and if you have a multiple presence (i think that's
the term, you know where you have call waiting on an extension)  phone,
it will do this.  My polycoms do this and I actually like it because my
queues are just single user queues.  Try turning multiple presence off
and see if it helps.