[Asterisk-Users] SIP phones cutting out with Asterisk??

Doug Reid - Stormcorp doug at stormcorp.co.za
Mon Nov 29 08:55:20 MST 2004

Hi

The problem is not normally the phones, check that you don't have busy
detect on this sometimes can cause the phone to cut out.
What card are you using? I have had the same problem with Digium FXO cards,
we changed to Voictronix and the problem went
away. If you are using an ISDN card it is most probably the busy detect.

Doug