^^4 [Asterisk-Users] problem with chan_unicall.c for Asterisk

 kaws  elchamal alfdz16 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 26 12:45:13 MST 2004

Dear HO SIN,

many thanks for "L" solution you give me...

I have also libtiff troubles with RH9, how did you resolve them ?

R2 protocol I use work only with AB bits(CDbits ares fixed) and it run
perfectely with the testcall.c, i'll try with chan_unicall and i'll give you
the result...

*** GOOD luck Steve for updating the patch of last asterisk ***

thank you for your help

Kaws