[Asterisk-Users] SIP phones cutting out with Asterisk??

Tim Jackson tim at angelinacounty.net
Fri Nov 26 12:43:49 MST 2004

I've had the same problem. I posted to the list earlier about the
problem, and from what I can tell, it's a Polycom issue (not a network
issue as stated in the other post). It happens after the phones have
been on for about 2-3 days from what I can tell. My solution to this was
to use a script to reboot the phones every night at like 3am, and the
problem has almost disappeared. If you find any other solutions, please
post them to the list.

-Tim

  _____