[Asterisk-Users] res_config / realtime?

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Thu Nov 4 15:20:53 MST 2004

Oh my gosh. You don't know how cool/good feeling it is to have someone else
quote you to someone else.

Wow. I've got a smile on my face.

But yes, RealTime is very nice. It is still in development and there is
progress to bring it to as many apps as possible. You can get the RealTime
MySQL driver here:

    http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0002613

Laters,
Matthew