[Asterisk-Users] res_config / realtime?

Tracy R Reed treed at copilotconsulting.com
Sat Nov 20 03:52:30 MST 2004

On Thu, Nov 04, 2004 at 04:20:53PM -0600, Matthew Boehm spake thusly:
> But yes, RealTime is very nice. It is still in development and there is
> progress to bring it to as many apps as possible. You can get the RealTime
> MySQL driver here:

app_realtime seems a lot like res_data which is also realtime ie. not
requiring a reload. Are they the same thing or is there some sort of
duplication of effort going on here? I need to pick one of these to manage
my own configs.

--
Tracy Reed    http://copilotcom.com
This message is cryptographically signed for your protection.