[Asterisk-Users] Distinctive Ring Cadences

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Wed Aug 25 15:50:33 MST 2004

This is something you can do when you use Sipuras (chose one of eight
cadences) for your FXS ports.  Once you search the list, you will find
that it also works on Cisco IP Phones.  In order to change the cadence
based on the user/caller (or caller-id, or...) you will need some clever
AGI script and a optionally database.

r/006378.html) and
(http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-dev/2003-June/000916.html )
regarding patches to support SIP phones and have no idea if they are
implemented features or not.

If anyone knows, please let me know.

Thanks,
Mike Meyer