[Asterisk-Users] Excellent service from vendor

James H. Thompson jht at lj.net
Fri Dec 19 17:57:57 MST 2003

We often hear about the problems with vendors, but not as often when a vendor does more than expected.

Last night I placed an order for a Sipura ATA with http://www.voxilla.com/
Today they called me to explain that they had just run out of inventory, and would be happy to cancel/refund my order, or give me a free upgrade to next day shipping when they receive more inventory next week.

This level of service is unusual these days -- at least among the vendors I've been dealing with.

Jim

James H. Thompson
jht at lava.net