[asterisk-r2] R2 with Sangoma

Miguel Infante B. minfante at abanet.mx
Mon Jun 14 12:58:10 CDT 2010

Yes, it's a Physical loop, i connect the cable that comes with the card to a
balun whith a coaxial cable connected  between RX in and TX in.

I think that is the interaction between the wanpipe and asterisk, because i
did the same with another card but digium and everything is working fine, in
the CLI when i connect or disconnect the loop appears the alarms.

Thanks.

Miguel I.