[asterisk-r2] R2 with Sangoma

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 13:15:10 CDT 2010

Hi Miguel,

If the problem is that there are no alarms being reported to the user, it's
a problem at the wanpipe level and must be debugged by the technical
support. My advice is to join us at IRC channel #sangoma in irc.freenode.net,
ping me there (my nick is moy) and I will get someone from support to look
at your problem.

Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer
Sangoma Technologies Inc. | 50 McIntosh Drive, Suite 120, Markham ON L3R 9T3
Canada
t. 1 905 474 1990 x 128 | e. moy at sangoma.com