[asterisk-r2] R2 with Sangoma

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 11:26:41 CDT 2010

Green is always good :-)

But that's just good from the E1 layer point of view meaning you can tx and
receive data.

There is more that one kind of loop you can do. Which type of loop are you
talking about? physical loop with a crossover cable between 2 ports in the
card?

Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer
Sangoma Technologies Inc. | 50 McIntosh Drive, Suite 120, Markham ON L3R 9T3
Canada
t. 1 905 474 1990 x 128 | e. moy at sangoma.com