[asterisk-gui] [Asterisk-GUI] multiple sip accounts with the same provider

John Rogers john at wizworks.net
Thu Mar 26 08:26:36 CDT 2009

I'd like to add that I'm having the same trouble here too.  I'm an
experienced Linux user (using ubuntu as the OS (no GUI) and an Asterisk
Source installation (version Asterisk 1.4.23.1).

Here's what i want to do:

I have 2 lines (trunks) with my sip provider (broadvoice.com) and one line
is our home number (XXX-XXX-1950), and the 2nd is my business number (home
office) (XXX-XXX-1984).

I want to present different IVRs for the 1984 line and the 1950 line.  I
have tried to set this up using the GUI and I have not been met with
success.

Does anyone know how to do this?

It seems there should be a way to make this possible, as I'm sure there are
real world needs to have different IVRs on different numbers.

Thanks.

- John
Website: http://wizworks.net
Blog: http://news.wizworks.net for all the latest!