[asterisk-gui] [Asterisk-GUI] multiple sip accounts with the same provider

Rajesh Kumar ( Alshaya Group International ) raj at alshaya-group.com
Thu Mar 19 13:41:24 CDT 2009

Hi stefan,

In such a case what should be the incoming rule (pattern) for 22980574 that's one of my DID and I want to have diffrent IVR on that right now I have a _X. (catch all) which causes any call on any of our DID to go on main IVR but I need to make more than 3 and we have a total of 100 DIDs. I also have problem with outgoing it only first 6 Digits cau u point me to right direction? How about Call Forwarding? Is there anything we can do from GUI for call forwarding?

Sorry so many questions but being a newbie on linux and asterisk I'm stuck at this points. Thank you for your time going through this.

Regards,

Rajesh Kumar
Alshaya Group International
raj at alshaya-group.com