[asterisk-dev] Queue stats resetting on reload. Trying to engage the community...

Steve Murphy murf at parsetree.com
Mon Aug 16 12:30:55 CDT 2010

As a community member, I vote to include this in not only the future
releases, but in existing
releases. My reasoning is that several gui's front end the config files, and
any small mods will
erase stats. Since Ron's fixes won't change behavior, but allow 'expected'
behavior to happen,
I see this as a bug fix.

Just my 2 cents,

murf