[Asterisk-biz] Nufone Support?

Scott Wolf lists at aginet.com
Fri Dec 3 15:18:16 MST 2004

Strategic Minds wrote:

>Has anyone had any luck contacting Nufone about tech support?  It
>seems like they've disappeared off the face of the earth.
>
>I've put in numerous requests for support (since they don't have a
>telephone number).  All I get is a ticket number from their "Automated
>support system"
>
>Calls go unanswered and all of a sudden today, my DIDs don't work.  I
>haven't been impressed and am starting to wonder as to the financial
>viability of the company.
>
>It "feels" like a one man show.  I'm not trashing nufone, but it's
>starting to sound and feel like a scam.
>
>Anybody feeling my frustration?
attention. We ran into an issue with getting an 800 # working with them.
Though the problem may very well have been with their provider of 800's,
they rarely if ever responded to any support e-mails. Only after making
a threat of canceling CC charges did I get a reply. I do not like having
to make threats to companies, but sometimes its the only way they will
listen. The actuall VOIP service they provide is great though. Once they
#'s are provisioned we have had little if any downtime with them, and no
major problems.

--
Scott Wolf - President
Wolf & Son Solutions, Inc. DBA Aginet