[Asterisk-biz] Nufone Support?

Strategic Minds strategicminds at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 14:52:22 MST 2004

Has anyone had any luck contacting Nufone about tech support?  It
seems like they've disappeared off the face of the earth.

I've put in numerous requests for support (since they don't have a
telephone number).  All I get is a ticket number from their "Automated
support system"

Calls go unanswered and all of a sudden today, my DIDs don't work.  I
haven't been impressed and am starting to wonder as to the financial
viability of the company.

It "feels" like a one man show.  I'm not trashing nufone, but it's
starting to sound and feel like a scam.

Anybody feeling my frustration?