[Dundi] Gizmo and DUNDI

Michael Robertson michael at linspire.com
Wed Jul 6 21:55:58 CDT 2005

Scott Wolf wrote:

> Do we need any special setup to test the Dundi portion? Also is this
> the main GPA'd context or the "testing" context.

No, just download and install Gizmo and dial a number which is in the
DUNDI system. Let me know if it works.

We need to add a way to Gizmo to add ability to setup for a local
asterick server. Until then you can only dial a DUNDI number, but can't
receive calls which is not good. We will do better with next version.
Our hope is to add smart firewall penetration so Gizmo can be used as a
remote asterick client. That's our top priority.

> Also curious if you guys are publishing any numbers back out through
> Dundi. Makes a great platform to allow interoperability between providers.

I know we publish "747" our private numbers, but we will publish other
numbers for networks that allow us to. e.g UCSD peers with us so calls
to 858-534-xxxx and 858-822-xxxx will go to them. I am not sure if they
allow us to republish to DUNDI, but if they allow us to we will.

-- MR

Michael Robertson
michael at linspire.com  Read the latest Michael's Minute here
<http://www.lindows.com/mm>