[Dundi] Gizmo and DUNDI

Scott Wolf lists at aginet.com
Wed Jul 6 20:15:50 CDT 2005

Do we need any special setup to test the Dundi portion? Also is this the
main GPA'd context or the "testing" context. Also curious if you guys
are publishing any numbers back out through Dundi. Makes a great
platform to allow interoperability between providers.

Glad to see you are still sending out newsletters of your own seperate
from the Linspire newsletters still.

Scott Wolf
Wolf & Son Solutions, Inc.

Scott Wolf