[Asterisk-video] Chrome ICE candidates selection for LAN

Sergio Garcia Murillo sergio.garcia at fontventa.com
Mon Dec 17 04:18:10 CST 2012

Hi Gonzalo,

I see the problem.

Currently the MCU enables the STUN binding and the NAT traversal when
the ip in the C line is a private IP address in the C line which is not
in the local net configured for the media mixer. If the clients sends a
public ip address then, that address is used and the STUN/NAT traversal
is disabled.

I have been working with mobicents javascript client and I don't have
this problem, as it doesn't wait for the the ice candidates to send the
first INVITE immediately and the C line has a 0.0.0.0 which triggers the
STUN in the MCU. Is it possible to disable the ICE candidate gathering
in sipml5 by leaving the stun server ip address empty? That would work.

Best regards
Sergio