[Asterisk-video] Asterisk server + RTSP application

Kathir VEL sathykathir at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 22:44:20 CST 2012

Hi

I tried to use RTSP application with Asterisk server. But i am getting lot
of warnings and error messages while building Asterisk. i have used
"Asterisk server-1.8.8.0-rc1" & "app_rtsp.c - revision no:269".

Can any one sent me the "app_rtsp.c" code which would build with asterisk
without any errors and warnings, should support for video calls through
RTSP. Also let me know the Asterisk release version you used for
the "app_rtsp.c" code used.

--

Thanks in advance,

Kathir