[Asterisk-video] Chrome ICE candidates selection for LAN

Gonzalo Gasca Meza xomeboy at msn.com
Sun Dec 9 20:47:46 CST 2012

Hi Sergio,
Thanks for your great work on this new version, I was able to compile it following your instructions and test McuWeb. I used it to performVP8 to H264 "transcoding" from my Browser clients towards a second HD video bridge which supports only H264. I joined a client and then call remote end and mcuWeb just reflects the client Video.
One of the questions I have is the following, I have this topology:
Canary Version 25.0.1353.0 canary --> sipml5                                                          ------------> Mobicents ----> McuWeb

Both my Client and McuWeb are in the same LAN. Both have access to Internet as mcuWeb connects to remote clients.When I call from Browser to mcuWeb, during initial INVITE w/SDP creation, Canary selects the external NAT IP address in c= field in SDP, but in ICE candidates, the local LAN and External IP are included.Right now, I get one way video, McuWeb sends Media to the external IP and my NAT block it.What will be the expected behavior? Chrome and McuWeb to negotiate media in Local LAN and use LAN IP address regardless c field in SDP ?
I can gather the traces if needed.Workaround im using is to disable internet access for clients.
Thanks
Gonzalo