[Asterisk-video] Video with asterisk, free solution for demostration

Pham Quy quyps at vega.com.vn
Mon Feb 8 20:16:03 CST 2010

Hi,

Thank to all your kind reply,

I downloaded this packages
http://asteriskvideo.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/asteriskvideo/

and followed this guide

http://asterisk-party.net/index.php/Asterisk_Video_3G_FR

As i understand what i do need is that: installing H324 and AMR in order
to make 3G calls, app_mp4 to playback mp4 video, app_rtsp for video
streaming, app_transcoder to use my webcam.

Since, I just need to make a video IVVR, or video call with SIP phones,
i just need to buid app_mp4 (to playback), app_rtsp, and app_transcoder,
is that right?

To make a video call, I successfully build app_rtsp and load into
Asterisk (1.6) but still have some problem with app_transcoder the
message from asterisk as following:

--------------------------------------
[Feb  9 09:08:23] WARNING[4672]: loader.c:428 load_dynamic_module: Error
'app_transcoder.so': /usr/lib/asterisk/modules/app_transcoder.so:
undefined symbol: sws_scale
[Feb  9 09:08:23] WARNING[4672]: loader.c:781 load_resource: Module
'app_transcoder.so' could not be loaded.
--------------------------------------

I guess it due to incompatibility of asterisk 1.6, how can I overcome
this problem?

There is a simple dialplan in the guide

[default]
exten => 5003.1, Answer ()
exten => 5003, n, RTSP (rtsp: / / 192.168.1.1/live.sdp)
exten => 5003, n, Hangup ()

I dont really understand the call RTSP(rtsp://192.168.1.1/live.sdp)
what argument should i pass in RTSP()? What is the IP?

Did i ask to much!!? ;)

plz help.
Quyps