[Asterisk-video] Video with asterisk, free solution for demostration

Borja SIXTO borja.sixto at i6net.com
Mon Feb 8 03:49:21 CST 2010

That's true,

But if want to play video menu, you need to use a video converter tool.
i6net provide a tool called mp4asterisk (for i6net's video users only
for the moment).

It generates a "standard" Asterisk .h263, h263p or .h264 file from a 3GP
or MP4 file (we provide a mp4tool to generate mp4 files from and avi
video file).
This allows you to use the playback application to play a simple video.

The mp4play is more powerful because you can add in the same clip
different tracks to be able to play the video in different codecs profiles.

Borja Sixto, Research&  Innovation - http://www.i6net.com
Office: +34 911877477 | Gtalk: bsixto at gmail.com | Skype: borja.sixto