[Asterisk-video] capability translation from h245 to SIP

Sergio Garcia Murillo sergio.garcia at fontventa.com
Tue Sep 9 03:54:51 CDT 2008

Hi Dan,

There is no capability negotiation, or mapping between SIP and the h245,
I send fixed ones For H263 and AMR:

          [0]={
            capabilityTableEntryNumber = 1
            capability = receiveAndTransmitVideoCapability
h263VideoCapability {
              qcifMPI = 2
              maxBitRate = 520
              unrestrictedVector = FALSE
              arithmeticCoding = FALSE
              advancedPrediction = FALSE
              pbFrames = FALSE
              temporalSpatialTradeOffCapability = FALSE
              errorCompensation = FALSE
            }
          }
          [1]={
            capabilityTableEntryNumber = 2
            capability = receiveAndTransmitAudioCapability
genericAudioCapability {
              capabilityIdentifier = standard 0.0.8.245.1.1.1
              maxBitRate = 122
              collapsing = 1 entries {
                [0]={
                  parameterIdentifier = standard 0