[Asterisk-video] Looking for a SIp video Conferencing service

michel memeteau michel.memeteau at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 18:09:43 CDT 2008

Hi all. thanks for your proposal.

I'm really looking for an exemple of running asterisk with video extenion
for few participants ( 6 for example ) .

The audience are particpants from a Citizens driven  Wireless network (
http://polaris-net.org )

We would join the conference using standard SIP videophone such as Ekiga.

H264 would then be a good choice but H263+ would be OK.

I still don't know hw we can finance this. I really don"t know the prices
but I though few euros per participant for a 2 hours session was fair ?