[Asterisk-video] Looking for a SIp video Conferencing service

CH Rao chsrao18 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 01:50:47 CDT 2008

Dear Giovanni,

I have a end-end Hosted solution for Video & Audio Conference with Server &
Bandwidth support.  You simply need to subscriber an account from me, and
you can enjoy services.

But its not on Asterisk.

My system can support 10 party multi conference (Video + Audio).

If you could give me your requirements, I can work on it.

But, at the same time, I am also looking for a Asterisk based solution as it
could be more cheaper.  If anyone has, please inform.

Regards.

Rao.