[Asterisk-video] Looking for a SIp video Conferencing service

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Fri Oct 3 03:47:19 CDT 2008

Hello,

Well, at the moment,

1) I am wanting to find out if there are takers for such a service
2) If Yes then what is the money they think they can pay (like a 3 party, 6 party, 10 party video conf)

coz I believe its a better strategy to build up the pricing asking customer and then matching them up (+/- 15-20%) rather then putting up a price tag which no one would want to buy at ...

Please give me your feeds offline (from the list)

Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,
Enterux Solutions Pvt. Ltd,