[Asterisk-video] Stream video from Asterisk

Silvio Sisto sisto.silvio at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 16:16:35 CDT 2008

I looked a bit more into the source code of app_ices.c and noticed that the
channel it creates is a sound only channel (AST_FORMAT_SLINEAR). I changed
this to AST_FORMAT_H263.
Also the app uses AST_FRAME_VOICE. I tried changing it to AST_FRAME_VIDEO.
When I dial the Ices extension, it fails when tying to set the format to
H263.
Can somebody point me to where can I find documentation about developing
asterisk apps?
Thank you. BR,
Silvio Sisto