[Asterisk-video] Stop Dial application

rossicar at dei.unipd.it rossicar at dei.unipd.it
Mon Nov 24 07:45:24 CST 2008

Hi,

In these days I'm playing with app_h324m and all the stuff works quite well.
The problem is that the only way I have found to exit from the Dial
application
from the mobile phone is hanging up the call. Instead, I wish that the user
could digit, for example, '*' to end the Dial and return to the start
menu played with mp4play. I've just tryied use optiong 'Hh' in Dial,
but seems they don't work. When I enter in Dial, the only way to
return at the main menu is shutting down the call and making another
one. My dialplan is like:

[provaumts]
exten=>166,1,h324m_gw(goblin at asgard)

[asgard]