[Asterisk-video] app_mp4 and app_rtsp modifications

tech at i6net.com tech at i6net.com
Fri Jan 25 09:16:18 CST 2008

Hi,

This have been done in the next VXIasterisk release (V3.0).

That's why I propose you to integrate those modifications.
I will send you the sources modified monday (I am working on).

I will propose you some Makefiles to build the fontventa applications without
making Asterisk sources modifications.

I will propose a binary package (based on the open sources) in order to quickly
deploy the fontventa applications (binaries packages with installation
scripts).

Best regards and good WE,

Tech