[Asterisk-video] app_mp4 and app_rtsp modifications

Sergio Garcia Murillo sergio.garcia at fontventa.com
Fri Jan 25 04:50:19 CST 2008

Hi,

 it would be great if you also made your vxml code that use my apps publically availabe.

Anyway, I'm with you that we should improve the dtmf handling in the applications to support
things like pin input and things like that.

If you have a patch for those modifications sent it to me so I can study it and include it in the code.

Best regards
Sergio