[Asterisk-video] app_mp4 and app_rtsp modifications

tech at i6net.com tech at i6net.com
Fri Jan 25 04:36:12 CST 2008

Hi Sergio and alls,

I will propose you some modifications in this 2 applications in order to improve
the video service creation :

- Add an application to set/unset the DTMF interruption and the availability to
get the key pressed (mp4play and rtsp) : set by an application parameter (b and
B to enable and disable the bargein, if not set the processing will be keep as
now, the DTMF pressed will be available with a global extension variable like
MP4_DTMF for example).
- Add some return values from the recording (length or duration) in order to
validate or not the recording (set extension variable link MP4_DURATION in
secondes).
- In the future I will make some others modifications to enable the ASR
(Automatic Speech Recognize).

What do you think about ?
Can I propose the first 2 modifications ?

Saludos,

Tech