[Asterisk-video] video spy

Emmanuel BUU emmanuel.buu at ives.fr
Tue Dec 16 06:38:29 CST 2008

aster vdo a écrit :
> Hi Emmanuel,
>
>   Thanks for the hint, I had patched the app_conference with AMR and
> its now working well, and i really agree that we need to patch
> app_confernce for AMR.

Thanks. Great ! Hope this is useful for your services.

You can submit this to the app_conference mailing list.
>   Attached are the files in which i had done the changes. They are
> very very minor.
>
>   But it it would be great if somebody can develop a seperate
> application like VideoSpy similar to ChanSpy which would be rather
> simple.

Hey. It seems a good idea but one has to pay for the work. Sergio
himself might be interested if sufficient funds are available.
I have some ideas how to do this (in collaboration with Sergio). In fact
I am already working with them on a paid contract.