[Asterisk-video] How do i use rtsp(http://192.168.1.2/live.sdp)

lizhong zhu zhulizhongum at yahoo.com.cn
Tue Dec 16 01:54:37 CST 2008

hello:
eventually, i installed app_transcode, i tried to follow the info from:
http://sip.fontventa.com/content/view/31/58/
the dialplan likes this:
----------------------------------
[default]

exten => 201,1,Answer

exten => 201,2,transcode(,s at camera,h263 at qcif/fps=10/kb=52/qmin=4/qmax=12/gs=50)

exten => 201,3,HangUp

[camera]

exten => s,1,Answer

exten => s,2,rtsp(http://192.168.1.2/live.sdp)

exten => s,3,HangUp
here, i am not very sure for rtsp command. how do i implement
rtsp(http://192.168.1.2/live.sdp)?
the IP is an IP of camera or IP of media server?
in my understanding, if i call 201, asterisk will froward to camera and call rtsp.
finally, i can see the video call from my camera with the IP.
anyone knows the procedure how to use implement that? please give me a detailed explanation!
thanks!
zhu